I, YOU and THEY

Beauty, car, health, information, law, merchant, mortgage, salon, sport, travel, woman

Friday, December 15, 2006

Flowers and Gift Cards

This month is December, I, you and they will meet with Christmas for Christians, Ied-ul Adha for Moslems and New Year 2007 for every body. In this time, flowers and gift cards can be choices to given by us for someone. We can give flowers directly even gift cards also, but we can send gift cards by post or internet.
Flowers not only for special things, but we can appreciate with it. Flowers can be happy, sad, congratulation, etc. Did u hear : SAY with Flowers ?
Gift cards especially for someone special. We can give to our mother, daddy, uncle, brother, sister, our teacher or girl/boy friend! Yeah, we can express our heart to them.
So, give flowers and gift cards right now :)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 10:25:00 AM GMT+3 , Blogger Guido said...

gift flowers are a simbolic expression way between people, but every one can give anything to anybody with good intentions, and with the heart, this things can be jewels, Toys, Cards, books . . . or a strong and lovely hug. In Mexico for the predominant Catholic religion, we celebrate the Christmas, I'm not Catholic, but I celebrate the Christmas, maybe this can be rare for you, but . . . I send you a christmas hug, and I wish you the best of the best for the next year. I don't know you, but, it is my wish for you.

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 10:27:00 AM GMT+3 , Blogger Guido said...

Oh, and . . . Thanks fot visit my blog.

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 1:28:00 PM GMT+3 , Blogger LadyNoor said...

hi ana, thanks for visiting my blog :)
i'm afraid i don't know how to help you to get to australia... sorry :)
all the best and please do visit again... *hugs* :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home